1. The Abridged Compendium of American Geneology [The Standard Genealogical Encyclopedia of THE FIRST FAMILIES OF AMERICA]
Volume I, 1925, Frederick A Virkus, Baltimore, GENEALOGICAL PUBLISHING COMPANY 1968
2. The Abridged Compendium of American Geneology [The Standard Genealogical Encyclopedia of THE FIRST FAMILIES OF AMERICA]
Volume II, 1926, Frederick A Virkus, Baltimore, GENEALOGICAL PUBLISHING COMPANY 1968
3. Burke's AMERICAN FAMILIES with British Ancestry, Sir John Bernard Burke, [The Lineages of 1,600 Families of British Origin Now Resident in the United States of America], Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, 1977
4. The Complete Book of Emigrants 1607-1660, [A Comprehensive Listing Compiled from English Public Records of Those Who Took Ship to the Americas for Political, Religious, and Economic Reasons; of Those Who Were Deported for Vagrancy, Roguery, or Non-Conformity; and Those Who Were Sold to Labour in the New Colonies], Peter Wilson Coldham, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, 1987
5. Colonial Families of the United States of America, [In which is given the history, genealogy and armorial bearings of colonial families who settled in the american colonies from the time of the settlement of Jamestown, 13th May, 1607 to the Battle of Lexington, 19th April, 1775], edited by George Norbury Mackenzie, LL.B, member of the American Historical Association, National Genealogical Society, Old North-West Genealogical Society, Member of the Xommittee on Heraldry and Genealogy of Maryland Historical Society, Volume I, Genealogical Publiching Co., Inc.
6. A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register, by James Savage, [Former president of the Massachusetts Historical Society and Editor of Winthrop's History of New England.], With Two Supplements, In Four Volumes, Baltimore, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1986 [all 4 volumes]
7. AMERICAN MARRIAGE RECORDS BEFORE 1699, Edited and Compiled by William Montgomery Clemens, Editor of Genealogy Magazine, Reprinted with a Supplement, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, 1984
8. New England Marriages Prior to 1700 [I need to get the rest of this book's info, I was very young at the time and didn't copy the title page.]
9. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, [A Guide to Published Arrival Records of about 500,000 passengers Who Came to the United States and Canada in the Seventeenth, Eighteenth, and Nineteenth Centuries, First Edition, Edited by William Filby with Mary K. Meyer, Gale Research Company, Book Tower, Detroit Michigan 48226
10. Magna Charta Sureties 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215, and Some of Their Descendants Who Settled in America, 1607-1650, by Frederick L. Weis, Authur Adams, Arthur Adams, Walter Lee Sheppard
Genealogical Publishing Company; 3rd edition (June 1982)
11. The work of Ila Loiuse LaRue.